• Are you over 60 years of age and a resident of Muskegon County? 

  • Are you confused about Medicare – what is pays for and your pharmacy benefits?

  • Do you need help finding a primary care physician?

  • Do you need help with utility assistance? 

  • Do you need help with paying for medications?

  • Do you need help with obtaining durable medical equipment?

  • Do you need help with food or housing?

  • Do you need help applying for benefits – veterans, food stamps, Medicaid or financial assistance for hospital bill payment?

Please come to the Meeting Room at Lakewood Club Village Hall at 6681 Automobile Road, Twin Lake, MI on Monday, on the 2nd and 4th Monday from 9:30 am – 11:30 am starting February 11, 2019 to get these questions answered and link you to services. 

A community health worker from the Pathways to Better Health of the Lakeshore Program (Muskegon Community Health Project) will be at the Village Hall every 2nd and 4th Monday from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. to assist you with medical concerns or other issues that can impact your health, such as needing assistance with food, housing, or utilities.

This program is funded through the Senior Millage.   Muskegon County voters passed a 0.5 millage to provide services to seniors in Muskegon County in August 2016.  Please come and take advantage of one of the services provided by the Senior Millage.  For a complete list of the services, please go to this link:  https://seniorresourceswmi.org/muskegon-county-senior-millage.